Whatever your needs, we have the skip for you
All 6/8/12/14yd types of skip can be enclosed if requested. All 4/6/8yd skips can be offered with a drop-down end for ease of access.
We deliver throughout Gloucestershire and surrounding areas
Speedy Skips can deliver throughout the country.
If you require a delivery outside of these areas, just give our team a call!
The most popular sized skips, the Builders skip is used in the building trade and for larger domestic renovations.
Large Skips have higher sides, ideal for bulky items. Mainly used for industrial & commercial projects.
For projects and contracts that involve greater volumes of waste Allstone can provide various sized Rolonoff skips. Suitable for heavy materials.
We can provide Rolonoff bins which are suitable for projects and contracts that involve greater volumes of waste. Not suitable for heavy materials.
Skip Hire Information
- Skips are available for up to 14 days, you will need to call us to book in an exchange or collection. If you need the skip for longer we can arrange the rental of the skip for you.
- When the skip is delivered please ensure that the skip is correctly sited. Once the skip has been sited, please do not move or obstruct it as it may cause the skip lorry access problems and prevent the exchange or collection.
- Please do not overload the skip as under Health and Safety guidelines we will not be able to collect it. Overloaded and Overweight skips can be dangerous to other road users and pedestrians if the skip is collected.
- When you request us to leave the public highway to deliver your skip, you are taking responsibility for the skip and any damage that might be caused. We will always endeavour to avoid causing damage and to avoid access issues the driver will advise you if unseen problems may occur.
- Fires are not permitted in the skip.
- If you need to dispose of any of these items please ask for advice when ordering the skip. If found in the skip after collection then a charge will be made.
- Fridges and Freezers
- Tyres and tracks
- Paint cans , solvents and Mastic tubes
- Televisions, monitors and other electrical equipment
- Asbestos and asbestos suspected material
- Clinical and medical waste
- Fluorescent tubes
- Aerosols, gas bottles, party balloon canisters, fire extinguishers
- Tree roots
- Telegraph poles and railway sleepers
- Liquids including oils
- Lead acid batteries and acids
- Air conditioning units and water coolers
- Hazardous or toxic materials
- When your skip has been booked in for collection it is your responsibility to ensure that there are no obstructions which may prevent us from collecting it.
- Whilst we do try to deliver/collect your skip with a suitable time in mind we cannot always guarantee this.
- Find out all about our waste management, including how we dispose of different materials and how we care for our environment, here.