- Loading Lorries and Trucks
- Daily Machine Checks
- Responsible for the cleaning of the Front and Rear Yard
- Checking Material Stock Levels and initiating Orders
- Maintenance of Yard/Trucks i.e. welding and ad-hoc repairs
- Using 360 Machine
- Dealing with customers – Loading of bags
- Directing customers (on-site)
- Mixing/Blending Aggregates
- Plus, any other duties required by Management for the day to day running of the Yard.
Hours: – Monday to Friday 7.00am – 5.00pm
Saturday 7.30am – 1.00pm (Every second Saturday)
Expected start date: Immediate Start.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: to be discussed at interview stage.
All staff are to wear mask in the office and common areas. Hand sanitiser is provided in all common areas for your use, All staff are required to wear their PPE ware during working hours.
Job Type: Full-Time
This is a permanent role and ultimately reports to the Office Manager. The position is based at our Myers Road Depot. The following are the main duties associated with the position.
- Assist in giving professional and efficient weighbridge operation and sales support together with general administration function at the Myers Road Depot.
- Ensure that customers and visitors are aware of and adhere to the health and safety and environmental site rules at the Myers Road Depot as they arrive on site. Ensure a safe hand over to all Allstone managers or supervisors where appropriate.
- Maintain close communication with the Operations Manager on customer/weighbridge requirements and customer/visitor access and usage of the Myers Road Depot.
- Enter customer bookings onto the P&L system in line with current procedures.
- Filing of accounts tickets in alphabetical and numerical order.
Ensuring all cash sale tickets have been updated as paid on the P&L system and the details entered onto the daily cash sheet.
- Filing cash sale tickets in appropriate files.
Filing customer orders checking that the order has been entered onto the internal P&L system.
- Ensure that the post received is opened and distributed each morning.
- Ensure that the outgoing post is franked and posted on a daily basis.
- Compile daily and weekly summary performance statement and graph of skip and aggregate movements.
- Provide support and collaboration with other Allstone team members in the execution of sales and customer satisfaction.
- Report to Office Manager with strong linkage to Operations Manager.
Job Type: Full-time